How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I have a court order for my X to pay DD. maintenance

This answer was rated:

I have a court order for my X to pay DD. maintenance payments of £700 on the 5th of every month .payments are only made when he decides to pay them ..last year I went to see a solicitor..she sent a letter to him reminding it is a court order and to set up a DD.She didn't get any response from him but he did start paying again. This cost me £300 but still no DD payments. I received a abusive email and stating he will not set up a DD. I am a pensioner and still have a mortgage. My solicitors only communication with me was for payment for her work! Obviously I said I wasn't pleased with her services but didn't get a response from her..already I have no payment for this month due5th. I want to go back to court and want him to pay costs. How do I go about it will it need to be with a solicitor .

Hi, thanks for your question. Are you able to attach the court order using the paperclip icon please?

Apologies, I cannot take a phone call at the moment but if you are able to attach the court order I can continue to assist you. If you cannot please can you type it out?

Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you