How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am a uk citizen resident abroad. Can I issue a County

This answer was rated:

i am a uk citizen resident abroad. Can I issue a County Court Summons on a uk citizen resident in uk.
I probably need Solicitor and/or Barrister support
A W Reynolds

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Yes, you can issue proceedings in the UK County Court even though you are in Germany

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you