How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My daughter lives in a small 2bed flat in Hampshire there

This answer was rated:

My daughter lives in a small 2bed flat in Hampshire there are 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 3 they have to share 1 bedroom as the 2nd bedroom is far to small for a cot and bed and also a fire risk the council have told her she's got to wait 3 to 5yrs to wait for a house is there help anywhere she also been to doctor and been diagnosed with low moads/depression hope there is help not just for my daughter thanks jo

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Has she checked to see whether she is in the correct banding for the Housing List?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she has. Also the flat is full of mould n the windows r blown she lives on the first floor where she has to use stairs to get in her flat. I just want someone to say if she's got a case
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She's in band 2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex r u still there

Sorry I am just in Court - do you have a phone number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01985 841021


Tried and it went to answerphone, let me know when you are available.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry im home Now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am available now if u do contact me can u let me no via emai lfirst please thank you

Are you free now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am

Thanks. Alex