Following a claim for possession of the property by the

Following a claim for possession of the property by the landlord, (in which I am representing myself) the county court at Central London (after an intial hearing) has ordered “Defendant to file at Court and served on the Claimant a fully pleaded Defence and Counterclaim by 4.00 PM etc. etc”. Does the defence and counterclaim have to be on a special form or in freeform application to the Court? If so which one? Many thanks for your assistance.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

No, there is no form. If you Google search draft defence and counter claim you will find several examples.

But it is not on a form, its just on normal A4 paper, although it is headed similar to a witness statement.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you that has helped.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance! Alex