How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been having problems with damp since September last

Customer Question

Hi, I have been having problems with damp since September last year and bad smells that makes me feel very bad, I would like to use legal action in order to terminate my contract, where can I ask for help.
With thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Victoria my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What type of agreement do you have please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 2 year agreement from 10th July 2015, no break close, I have been having problems with damp and bad smells almost from the start of the contract.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex, I have to go out soon, could we set up a telephone call for this amount that you have offered me for tomorrow afternoon please? my number is *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Have you reported the matters to the Council please?
I can call you, it is an additional cost which I would invite you to accept if you wish