How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have rented the property for 7.5 year. I have lived there

This answer was rated:

I have rented the property for 7.5 year. I have lived there with my daughter, who is now 8 years old. I received a notice to leave the property, which is now expired. A few days ago I received a court letter called "Claim form for possession of property" ( accelerated procedure) (assured shorthold tenancy), in which they ask me to 1. deliver up possession of the property and 2. pay the cost of this claim. i need to dispute the claim bet need some advice how to do it, please.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you have an Assured Shorthold Tenancy?

Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ash,
Just would like to know when to expect your call?

I will call shortly