How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10264
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

I have a contract that was made by the purcheser and myself

This answer was rated:

i have a contract that was made by the purcheser and myself that he will pay my rent of £1,500 a month he has already paid me £5,000 towards my rent and still owes me from august2016 to feb 2017 which he still owes and yet to pay i have tried to contact him and hasnt any responce from him i have also sent him a request for payment or i will take him to court

Could you explain the situation here in detail please?

F E Smith and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

As promised, here is the link to the court fees webpage and the claim website.

The paper application fees are on the left-hand side and the online application fees are on the right-hand side which saves a bit of money.

and this is the link to the government’s Money claim website

Best wishes.