How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I would like some advice on Appealing to the Court of Appeal

This answer was rated:

I would like some advice on Appealing to the Court of Appeal Civil Division against the refusal for leave to Appeal on paer reading and orally in person at the Central London county court against new evidance obtained after the trial as a result of what the Defendant at trial,came out with in his evidance on the day not in his defencd or witness statement,said orally no independant evidance of which the Judge in dismissing my claim gave weight to that evidance

Hello my name id Ash and I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this today please?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already sent you my initial question plus the skelton argument i relied upon at court and awaiting your advice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is the delay considering i just paid £47 for advice but still have not got the advice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As there is still no further reply from you im going to contact my Lloyds Bank debit card team to claim back my £47 as you have not provided the service i paid for,infact you have asked me what you can help me with dispite the initial question i asked is above tha,and i cannot understand why you asked the question in those terms? when you should of given a responce.