How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My friends married in the UK, lived here for 8 years then

Customer Question

My friends married in the UK, lived here for 8 years then moved to SA (he is from SA, she is British. They wish to divorce having failed SA mediation. She is on holiday with me in London now and we are discussing whether or not filing for divorce here in the UK or in SA would be best? He has been unfaithful. They have 2 children (16 & 11). They own a joint home and are in process of selling.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Does she intend to move back to the UK?