How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I'm trying to get my money back from more than insurance

Customer Question

I'm trying to get my money back from more than insurance they cancelled my policy as soon as I informed them of my no claims bonus been on another car they said they would transfer money back to my account £493. I contacted a week later as they hadn't paid me back they told me they couldn't find my details insurance for the car MF15MJX I gave them policy number RSAP56152 and still they say they have no details of my insurance I just want my money back as I'm not using their product please help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you have evidence of payment, ie credit card statement, bank statement etc?