Thank you ash but what about the other debt, the restriction

Thank you ash but what about the other debt, the restriction was put on my house in December 2010.

Thanks for asking for me.

The other debt, what was that and how much? Is that the wholesale debt for goods?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ash,
Yes that's correct the original figure was ££34203 and now the amount to lift the restriction is just over £52000.

That wont be regulated. That is just a contract for goods. That wont be a regulated agreement either I am sorry to say, given the value and the fact it was just a contract for goods.
Once again I am sorry, as I know it wont be the answer you want. Ash

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was basing my question on the 2011 Act Section 75A because it mentions goods or services purchased under an agreement, which I thought I did.

But S.75A was brought in by The Consumer Credit (EU Directive) Regulations 2010. Therefore as the 2006 amendments does not apply retrospective.

Its unlikely to be an unregulated agreement.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I don't understand, 'unlikely to be unregulated', does that mean it is likely to be regulated? I thought the agreement would be from the ruling of the court date. This directive which took effect February 1st. 2011 was retrospective from June 11th. 2010.

No. It would be from the date you signed the agreement. In any event if you didnt raise it at Court then you can't claim it now.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your advice.

Thanks again and good luck.