How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

How do you remove a SH01 from Companies House public record

This answer was rated:

How do you remove a SH01 from Companies House public record

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Is the document accurate please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know, I have just been asked to find out how to 'remove' it.

Its a public document and as such as a Limited Company anything the Company files can be published.

It can only be removed with a Court order.

A Court is only going to Order removal if it is wrong or inaccurate.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do we go about getting a court order? - I have tried contacting Royal Court Justice but haven't found them very helpful.
Is there a specific form we can use?

You would need to complete form N1:

It would be submitted to your local County Court

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi AshWe have downloaded the form N1 - but just wanted to clarify - as there is no money to be claimed, is it still this correct form. Can you also please confirm it needs to be sent to the local county court and not the County Court money centre!?

You could use form N208 if you wish instead.

Just to be clear you send this to your local County Court.

Does that clarify?

Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you