How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

The property management company issued an invoice to me for

This answer was rated:

The property management company issued an invoice to me for a surveyors report on my flat dealing with some cracked tiles around a newly installed window. This was to ascertain whether their was a structural fault with the building or an issue with the way the window was installed. The report was inconclusive. And now i am in dispute with them about who should pay the invoice.
They have now transferred the invoice amount to my service /maintenance charge account and demanded payment.
I am trying to ascertain whether it is legal to transfer an amount that was on an invoice to this account and make demands for payment that way instead of pursuing the invoice amount as a stand-alone amount?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much is the invoice for please?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.