How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

With thanks I have a lot of injury in Westminster housing

Customer Question

With thanks I have a lot of injury in Westminster housing who set up gang rung above 24 h bombardaman harstment by flat 2/35 all f t job partners then claim singal moms 17 yrs living in hell bad people worked of be fits lock me in gardens ante ring to my flat still waiting if I go to houspital abroad op handy man or their son seen many times behind door we complain all to housing w9 who set up all lasan to gang I had few op canot more heat dasass by alcolic drop havi mat allow celin call police ambulance ccu now got all evidence I canot any more tertment riski heart staf housing stop reapers damp all 2 yrs put flood in my flat canot go out just in pain killers I want to su this group of gang 15 craim no police interesting for court knows all set up lis many time visit us staf hartsitg U.S. past 8 yrs even I apply to Chang agnor all CCTV camera too stop thief criminals agnor??iam67granson 15 other son 2 gran son runway from 24 bangin door drop shat all agnor?support visit woman,who doing bad thing in her flat and use us as baby ster fund out visiter a lot?plz let me know can I claim my injury all badly cisit blading uran4 yrs nhs stop by housing dirty manger too he sexchaly harst in front my g son wa 10 yrs,send 2 big staf 8 to10pm,kidnap my nice pargnet 7 moths blading 11 days in ccu all cover up lis? To vanesh case thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

I dont understand your question, could you summarise but using full words please? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry you canot help me take case to court su housing got prof family been here bang our door dirty woman next door enemy ask to hid slick hosband in our flat 6'7 am job center looking for dad kids she's on singal mums claim cheating all even God gang in central all group free to whatever they want because lis news to housing then cover up all craim make them stopid lasan to gang to saft?? my gran childran son here burn, thanks police told us never open door, all ruby wild,in jail,to
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

This is a question and answer site. I can tell you what to do but we can't take people to court for you.