How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71130
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I would like to ask a question please

This answer was rated:

hello, I would like to ask a question please

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have briefly explained on the previous page of my situation. Basically.. my ex partner ...for the past 12 months has been tarnishing my reputation by calling me names ..telling lies about me and my son. She has been things like.. am a narcissistic
sociapath..and other things. She has been calling my son to other people horrendous vile names. I have evidence on social media.. and from friends. I have approached her twice about this but refuses to stop..Im now getting stressed out over this and I want to know what cani do to get her to stop ?

What are you hoping to do about it?

Do you have the money to fund an action? Does she have the money to pay the award?

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Are you ready now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am waiting for the call

Trying now.