How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am the agent of US company in the UK. Lancster council

This answer was rated:

I am the agent of US company in the UK.
Lancster council issued council tax bill for one of the properties owned by the LTD company on my personal name?
Are they allowed to do so?
Eli Zohar

Hello Eli my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

On what basis is it in your personal name please?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The coucil think that I am the owner and by puting it on my name to put pressure on myself

Do you have a number we can chat on?