How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I live in a property( flat )two bedrooms council tenant,with

Customer Question

I live in a property( flat )two bedrooms council tenant,with my three children aged 5,4 and 1years old..
The question is the council put me to pay 136£ of 365£ rent weekly charges..
I'm not working at the moment,just receiving Income support 146 fortnightly and tax credit 200 weekly..
I need advice to know if they can do it or I need a solicitor to represent me.?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I don't quite understand, what are the additional charges for?