How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I had a loan I finished paying off over 10 years ago but

This answer was rated:

Hello I had a loan I finished paying off over 10 years ago but yesterday I received a letter from a court says I have to pay the loan people outstanding money. I have no proof to show I finished paying as I destroyed it all years ago. What can I do?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Just to be clear, was this a claim form you received?

Ash and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No a form from a court saying the loan company claim I owe them. My number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you call me please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can you call me at 3pm today to help me thank you

Yes of course at 3pm, can you remind me?