How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

02 agreed to end phone contract on chat after having no

This answer was rated:

02 agreed to end phone contract on chat after having no signal at my new address
Agreed a time and date
Two years later a debt collecting agency contacted me demanding a payment having broken a supposed contract
Settled debt as having had perfect credit history they had black listed me
Credit history went back to perfect but now due to new systems on credit ratings my credit has been damaged again
Severely affecting my business and personal circumstances

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with his.

What is it you would like to achieve, I assume your credit rating restored?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.


Form N208:

Data Protection Act 1998 S.14

14Rectification, blocking, erasure and destruction.

(1)If a court is satisfied on the application of a data subject that personal data of which the applicant is the subject are inaccurate, the court may order the data controller to rectify, block, erase or destroy those data and any other personal data in respect of which he is the data controller and which contain an expression of opinion which appears to the court to be based on the inaccurate data.