How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My son has been studying in the US since 2011 on a 5 year

This answer was rated:

My son has been studying in the US since 2011 on a 5 year student visa. He graduated with an honours degree in Dec 2015, his intention was to apply for medical school in the Jackson MS area. After his graduation he attended Community College as he required a couple of additional units to apply for medical school. When his student visa expired he applied for another one but was rejected as he had not been offered a place on a program and was just at Community College.
He has for the last 4 years been living with his girlfriend and their family when not at University and was now looking to return to see them as a tourist on an ESTA. This has now been declined and he cannot travel. Can you please advise how he might reenter the US, he has never been in trouble or has any sory of criminal record either here or in the US.
Kindest regards
John Smith

Hello John my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you know the reason it was refused please?

Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07966 475 313