How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukvisasolutions Your Own Question
ukvisasolutions, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 67
Experience:  Immigration Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukvisasolutions is online now

My wife is visiting myself from El Salvador while we process

This answer was rated:

My wife is visiting myself from El Salvador while we process a V4F application
Unfortunately she was taken ill a few weeks ago and we have an official letter from the Doctor that in her present medical state she cannot be allowed to fly (Long-haul), she is supposed to return in October
How do I advise UK Visa etc

Thank you for your question.

As your wife is on a visit visa, she must leave on time. However, she can extend her visit visa in the UK if there are exceptional circumstances for example your wife being ill. In such circumstances, you need to apply under the application form called FLR (O) and provide the medical report to the Home Office.

Please do not forget to rate my answer.


ukvisasolutions and other Law Specialists are ready to help you