How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My wife assaulted me. I called the police who attended. She

confessed. They then removed my... Show More
confessed. They then removed my children without consulting me, without any allegations against me, their reason being that they felt I had raised my voice. I attach a voice recording. My children have been spirited away from their home in the unescorted presence of a self confessed violent criminal. I'm beside myself. Please listen & help me? Ok can't find a way to attach the file but if you can send me a way to do it I can prove my helplessness
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Show Less
Ask Your Own Law Question
replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old are the children and when did you last see them?