How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I agree but how do I go about proving it? He was unmoved by

Customer Question

I agree but how do I go about proving it ? He was unmoved by my threat to sue saying that I was totally to blame
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for asking for me.

I would issue against both NCP and the Contractor.

Let the Court decide who is responsible.

But in my view the Contractor is.
Does that help?