How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Do you think that I have a case for negligence against the

Customer Question

do you think that I have a case for negligence against the local council, as they have neglected to investigate a water leak in the flat above were I reside the leak has been reported several times over the last 3 months but they never took the trouble to investigate and blamed the leak on the roof; but know that my flat if full of mould and mushroom fungi they took the trouble to investigate and found a leak in the flat above, in the mean time my daughter has recently been diagnosed suffering from asthma
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did your GP say it was a direct result of the water leak causing asthma please?