How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

English civil law 1. I have sent the claim to the debtor,

This answer was rated:

English civil law
1. I have sent the claim to the debtor, which is sealed by the court.
2. I sent it using the recorded and signed for delivery needed by court.
3. They refused to sign for it and it has been returned to the postal depot.What could I do now?

Hi, thanks for your question. You will need to ensure that the respondent is served with the application and there best way to do this is to instruct a process server to do this - you can google for various ones and compare prices. The process server will make all efforts to ensure that the respondent is personally served and they will prepare a statement for the court.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you