How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10984
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

I've written my defence and have copies of his solicitors

This answer was rated:

I've written my defence and have copies of his solicitors letters, my original response and a document created by the claimant verifying the details of what I've countered with. The dispute is a twist on what the terms and timings of our arrangement, When the arrangement was paid there was another sales person on the same deal who would support my claim, should I get that individual to submit a statement in support?

1. You should get this person to submit a Witness Statement. Essentially, this person will have relevant evidence as to the arrangement or deal entered into which will bear upon your case. This Witness Statement will then be relied upon by the decision maker in reaching their decision. However, be aware that if the other side wish to cross examine your witness in court, then this person will have to give oral evidence. However, this only arises if the other side decide they need to cross examine this person.

Buachaill and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fabulous help thank you very much