How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have not received a benefits for 4 years due hospital not

This answer was rated:

I have not received a benefits for 4 years due hospital not clarifying my status. However, I'm currently on full benefits package.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did you ever appeal the decision please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did wrote to the trust who was treating me;however, I was turned down because they do not found fault in not helping me to appeal the decision and refused to reimburse me the money. I was encourage to take this further by the CQC.

Ok - do you know how much you have lost please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3.5 years worth £60 per week because my official section papers have not started asap and I was dragged through court process until the crown court HHJ issued hospital order s.37

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. I will proceed as instructed.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no problems

I appreciate it. All the best

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you