How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

A local councillor was accused of lying which she denied.

Customer Question

A local councillor was accused of lying which she denied.
The matter was referred to both the councils conservative group and the local conservative party association.
She would like to know if she was exonerated by these bodies. Her pubic reputation has been greatly harmed.
Both say that they cannot tell her because the deliberations and conclusion on this matter matter are confidential.
Could a member of the public make an FOI request for the result of the investigations
Could the councillor herself seek the conclusion he self by requesting her own subject data
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Why do you want this information please?