How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I had a conversation about my Personal Injury Claim with

Customer Question

I had a conversation about my Personal Injury Claim with JGM, who maybe not online at the moment so I am asking it of another solicitor presently online:I have received the Claim Form from the litigator, and I have noticed a few errors on the form. Such as the statement under Value: "The Claimant expects to recover damages exceeding £1,000 but not exceeding £5,000 for which the damages for pain, suffering and loss of amenity will exceed £1000.00." These figures do not correspond to those in my Claim (which are higher), and do not include my Special Damages. Also, on the same form, the Amount claimed just says: tbc. I am asked to sign this form, but it appears that previous information hasn't been cleared from the form, and my reference number is ***** a digit! The injury is to my foot. How can I be expected to sign incorrect documents?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much are you claiming please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** answer my question by telephone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I might ask you another question, again. Olga
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.