How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am self-employed and my work involves domestic gas

Customer Question

Dear Sir,
I am self-employed and my work involves domestic gas engineer as well as property refurbishment. I just started own my own in last six months. I was ask to do the quotation for property refurbishment. I listed all the items which needs to be done with price for each item. I was using on-line excel spreadsheet to generate the quotation. I did not realize when I generate the quotation that there is a error in total, which was pointed out to me by my agent after the completion of work when I raised the final bill of £4890. This was a genuine error the difference was about £550. Now the customer is arguing that she is not willing to pay and I made genuinely made error. Would you please tell me what are my chances if I go to small claim county court?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long ago did you complete the work? Also, have you provided the client with a breakdown of the amended bill?