How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71140
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I think I am probably going to court about a noise abatement

This answer was rated:

I think I am probably going to court about a noise abatement notice which the environmental dept has issued with evidence from me , what can I do to prepare myself for this

In what way?

You are just going to be giving evidence?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think so as the environmental health dept have got more information based on my original complaint about excessive barking

Ok. So is there anything you think you would need to prepare for ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why are you answering my question with questions yes I,m going to be giving verbal evidence what will the court need to know how do I need to prepare that is what I am asking you have you ever dealt with this before and if you have what was the process

You can't prepare that.

You just go along and tell the truth. There is nothing to prepare.

Perhaps if you ask a more specific question then I might be able to offer more?

Giving evidence is not difficult for a truthful witness. It is only uncomfortable for the false witness.

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you