How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1370
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

My daughter is not married to her partner. They have a 4

Customer Question

My daughter is not married to her partner. They have a 4 month old, planned baby. It was discovered he had been cheating with two other women and had two accusations of sexual offences against him. One of grooming a 15 year old and one of sexual assault. Neither led to a conviction. My daughter has no money. She allows supervised access twice a week. He wants unsupervised access and is threatening to take her to court. She is very distressed at the fought of him being able to be with their daughter alone. We also are harassed by his mother. Can you advise the best course of action please?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.


Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will assist you today.

Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry to hear about the difficulties that your daughter is having with the father of her child.

Please may I ask:

- where the allegations made recently?

- were social services involved?

- who is currently supervising the contact?

kind regards