How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am a farmer. My neighbour a farmer is having building work

Customer Question

I am a farmer. My neighbour a farmer is having building work done. He has a right of aay over my land for his farm vehicles. The stream of heavy aggregate lorries over my track has caused a water pipe under the road to burst and the vibrations of a heavy caterpillar tracked vehicle has cracked a flint wall. The two haulage companies deny fault. Can I refuse their passage over my track as they are not the holder of the right of way?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What does the right actually say in wording please?