How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I would like to sue the care home my grandmother was in for

This answer was rated:

I would like to sue the care home my grandmother was in for professional negligence on the handling of her deceased body through the lack of security in the home

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much would you like to claim please?

Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me on 01689 835795

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The maximum possible

Is your number correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh sorry. 735805


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. 01689 835705.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.