How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Sorry but that won't help. I really need to know the correct

Customer Question

Sorry but that won't help. I really need to know the correct way of applying for permission to enforce the order. I'm a little baffled that you refer to forms whereas I've only mentioned one? This is a tricky little area and comes under procedural rather than substantive law. The case of Lowsley & Forbes is authority for that and Limitations Act 1980 S24(2) is also explained there. The old terminology was a writ of scarie facias which I think is now Covered on Order 46. If none of this is making sense I think we are out of your area of expertise.
Regards C.McK
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

The case you refer to is not relevant in the matter of financial settlement following a divorce - however long ago an order was made.

If you could explain a little more about the context of your query we may be able to help you on your path through the appropriate up to date legal process