Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I had hired purchase car which had an accident more than 4

Hi, I had hired purchase car which had an accident more than 4 months ago. The insurance company said it's total loss but they refused to give the total amount of money to me as it's hired purchase car & not finished with the contract yet. Therefore, I gave them VW finance direct to talk to them & insurance company refused to talk to VW even though I gave an authority to talk to VW finance direct. Now, VW is putting CCJ against me as insurance company doesn't give them the value of the car. What are my rights?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi NicolaYes. I'm happy to wait but would like to know how long it'll take. Thanks.Nyo
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I'm afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did you have gap insurance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HelloTill now i did not get any reasonable answer which gives me enough reason to pay more money in order to discuss this matter any further.(This car did not hold a gap insurance)Kind regards

Do you wish to discuss the matter with me?

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes. I want to discuss with you. My no. Is*********** Thanks.

Ok.

I have tried calling twice, it rings out then goes to voicemail.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HelloTry again ... i was just busy and therefor too late to pick up my phone ... or provide a number were i can call you back.

Let me know when is good and I will call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please feel free to call