How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32295
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

How much do you charge ??

Customer Question

How much do you charge ??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a legal question that we can assist you with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My son and his wife are in uk . My son has accestorial visa. He is an Australian citizen. HIs wife is from Pakistan and is on his visa. She has lost her passport so they applied at Pakistan embassy, Manchester in may 2016 they said three months wait to verifi her identiti. They are now being told an other three months of waiting for verifi of identiti. Were can they get support from with this problem. As they want to come to Australia but can not do with out passport. The Uk embassy is also not being of any help. They feel they are being discriminated due to my moslum daughter in law mairage to a westener., and they are getting the run around. My daughter in-laws family had to pay Pakistan embasy in Pakistan many bribes to get her original passport. I will help financialy if we can get a solicitor that is expert in this area. As they have a baby with no family support and my son has been sick . His family are all in Australia. thank you look forward to your reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Need contacts in uk that can assist with this that specialise in above detailed predicament
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. I’m afraid that visas and immigration are not my area. I will opt out for another expert.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

No is now open to all experts