Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor

Could you please give me some advice regarding my issues. I

Hi, Could you please give me some advice regarding my issues. I have opened a limited company with someone and that person keeps taking me out as a director, I keep putting myself back but this is taking forever. What's your advice, should I take legal action against the other person?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You mean someone keeps on resigning you as Director?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know who is but I was told by company house that I need to have court order to stop her doing this

Yes that is right. You need to get a Solicitor to write and ask them to stop or say you will get a Court order.

If the person continues then you need to complete forms N1:

And N16a:

The Court will list the matter down and decide whether to make an order stopping this person.

If the Court does and they continue this could be contempt of Court and they could be warned, fined or sent to prison

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent a special delivery letter requesting her towstop but nobody is signing, and the letters are coming back with the message that nobody is there with that name or that company name but the address remains unchanged with company house. If we send it by email works??

No, you need to send any Court documents by regular post.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, will do. Thanks

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know how long approximately this will take??

It could be a few weeks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's not too bad, thanks so much.

All the best.