How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been chased for an outstanding invoice which I was

Customer Question

I have been chased for an outstanding invoice which I was disputing by a small claim court, which I had disputed online. The court apparently sent me a Direction Questionnaire which needed to be returned within 7 days, however it was received 7 days after and I have just received another General Form of Judgement. The defence had now been struck out. Is there anything I can do now?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Does the order say you have 7 days to apply to set aide please?