How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6732
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I been stopped by the police for speeding I disagree and put

This answer was rated:

hi I been stopped by the police for speeding I disagree and put the mater to the court.
I received POSTAL REQUISTION and they send me couple of picture from recording camera
and they calculate my average speed from the marker on the motorways. but the picture it is not clear. Can I ask for copy off the dvd (video record) if yes how will I need to do this, or if not can I go some are to see this video on large screen Thanks Mario

Hello Mario my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What was the speed and permitted speed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi the is 2 case my and my wife I was drive bmw I she follow mi with the mercedes
the said I was doing reduce 98 but the by 5 procent and my wife 108 and reduce to 101,3mph
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was 98 an the reduce for 90

Thanks Mario. Yes you can ask for a copy of the video.

When it goes to Court (or beforehand) you can write to the Police or ask the Prosecutor for a copy.

But in reality the equipment will be Home Office approved and tested. Plus the officers are likely to be properly trained using it.

But you can write and ask for a copy now or when you get to Court.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Jamie-Law and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Do you want to have a chat about this? If so, please leave me your number

Customer: replied 1 year ago.