Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor

I entered into an agreement with Titan Trade in June this

Hi I entered into an agreement with Titan Trade in June this year, they used very hard selling bullying tactics and after a few days of realising what was involved in my investment I asked to withdraw from the contract. They used delaying tactics and I could not get out of the contract without reaching their 20 Bonus clause, which was never explained to me. I have been in touch with my credit card company and my cards have been frozen. The company owe me £3000 and after numerous e-mails phone calls and a solicitors letter I am no nearer to a resolution. Can you advice me on what I should do next.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can get the forms online at:

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £3,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been over 14 days since I entered into the agreement, but When I first asked to cancel the agreement it had only been a few days but the broker use delay tactics knowing full well that i would then have to meet their 20 Bonus clause which means having to invest more money before I could be released from the contract. I had to have a block put on my home phone because I was being harassed day and night. Can you tell me what legal act I can state this is in breach of. They used bullying tactics and hard selling pressure ?

Yes I agree. You should say that they are in breach of The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks need assistance in wording a letter to the company, can you help?

Sadly I cant write the letter for you. All you need to say is you want your money back, otherwise you are going to Court

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thats fine, can I say that they are in breach of the consumer regulations 2013 because of the way in which they treated me.

Because they refused to let you cancel.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does it manner that this happened in June, is there a time period in which I should complain?