How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34902
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am full time carer for my husband but time is coming when

Customer Question

I am full time carer for my husband but time is coming when he will have to go into a home he is 89 and I am 81 . we will be able to fund until our savings have gone. how do I stand regarding our property. I have power of attorney. we do have a little separate savings we have a carer in the morning to wash and dress him which we pay for.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my bets to help you

You will not have to sell the property to fund your husbands care so long as you are living there.

You can read more here

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details