How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6726
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I have been informed that there is an enforcement order made

This answer was rated:

I have been informed that there is an enforcement order made against me and that the enforcement officer will be attending my premises. I was advised by an on-line forum to send them a 'Notice of Removal of Implied Right of Access'. Which I emailed the Sheriffs Office last night.
Can you advise if this notice would be legal?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am 59 (and disabled) my husband is 65 - we are living on benefits.

The flat we live in is a ground floor rented property.

I have no assets and I sent the Sheriffs Office an affadavit to this effect.

The notice I emailed them is as follows:

To all that it concerns


Notice of Removal of Implied Right of Access

You are advised to read the following notice thoroughly and carefully. It is a lawful notice. It informs you. It means what it says. I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the property known as 7 Steeplehall, Pitsea, Basildon, Essex SS13 3HP, and surrounding areas, has been removed, along with all associated property including, but not limited to, any private conveyance in respect of the following:

1) ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any other person acting on behalf of or under the instruction of HER MAJESTYS COURT SERVICE, or any other CORPORATE BODY (i.e. Company) howsoever named and,

2) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting as a Constable for and on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her people as expressed in the Oath of Office of all POLICE men and women, that is as Public Servants, upon your Oath of Office to serve "with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property"


Please also take notice that the land known as England is a Common Law jurisdiction and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with Private Prosecutions according to, and under, the Common Law.

Any and all access to the above-mentioned properties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms and conditions, available by written request.

We do not have, and have never had, a contract. And any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired, and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn. If you feel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I will report your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim in affidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under the penalty of perjury.

You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect.

In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation,

Sandra & Sephen of the Williams family, as commonly known, English Sovereign.
Without any admission of any liability whosoever, and with all Indefeasible Rights reserved.

This is their Reply:

Dear Madam

We acknowledge your email of today’s date and note the content attached.

Please be advised that sending irrelevant information from the internet does not prevent action from being taken against you under the order of a court who have confirmed you have failed to pay a debt accrued by way of judgment and writ of control.

In line with the courts order action will continue to be taken against you in respect of monies owing.

We trust this clarifies the matter for you.

Yours faithfully

Do you know on what basis the enforcement order has been made?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No believe its a standard type. Where would I find out what type xxx

But you havent got any paperwork?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am out at the moment will he back within the hour and I will forward you a copy of the enforcement notice xxx


Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have just attached a copy of the enforcement notice (sorry wasn't sure it had worked, so there are two copies)


Sandra xx

Ok - it looks like a County Court Judgment.

What you need to do is speak to the Enforcement team and get the County Court number and local Court.

You can then apply to set aside any CCJ.

You need to complete form N244:

The Court will then set the matter down for a hearing and decide whether to set the CCJ aside.

But this is what you need to do - apply to set aside

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks xxx

If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. Thank you in advance!

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you