How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6750
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Please could I get some advice. My 26 year old son is a

This answer was rated:

Hi, please could I get some advice. My 26 year old son is a vulnerable adult and has been detained in police custody under the mental health act.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you would like to know about this today please?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Do you have a number we can speak on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is 07950 637895


I tried and it went to voicemail

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** you try the number again as it's not now set to voicemail, thanks