How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6454
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

My question is to whom can I refer a complaint about the

This answer was rated:

My question is to whom can I refer a complaint about the head of compliance at the Legal Ombdsman's Office. I have e-mailed and an acknowlegement of receipt has been received but no reply. My telephone queries meet with a blank referal back to this person and there is nothing to be found on the web. Is there a known heirarchy for this organisation or which perons/organisation take overall responsibility for its performance
I also understand there is an independent adjudicator but again can find no details as to how to contact them.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you made a formal written complaint by post rather than email etc?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you