How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I wanted to make us some more retirement money (because mine

Customer Question

I wanted to make us some more retirement money (because mine was rubbish) by moving my closed pension funds etc. to a investment company (Inside Option in London - sadly not regulated Broker company) since Feb 2016 they have committed fraud and lied to me. I have stopped all trading and told them that I want my money back (gave them written notice via email that I wanted to close my account - to their conditions). It is now 60 days since the notice of closure and they are not answering any of my emails (I have sent many). My last email gave them a stern warning that the email could be used in court as evidence if they did not pay me my money a sum of £67,000.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello Dave my name is***** will help you.

Have you reported This to the police at all?