How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6783
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

My mother took money from my account without mu knowledge

This answer was rated:

My mother took money from my account without mu knowledge and also too out a bank loan in my name 10 years ago. When I found out I chose to do nothing, can I now change my mind and report it to the police or is it too late. What would happen to her

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Why have you waited 10 years please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have recently fallen out with her

If it is fraud there is no time limit.

If the police consider this a civil matter then the time Limit is six year and as such you would be 4 years out of time.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you