How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6793
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Today a resident on the mobile park home where I live came

This answer was rated:

Today a resident on the mobile park home where I live came out and poked a finger at me whilst I was talking to a workman on his site, who is a friend, telling me to keep my nose out of his busness and what he does on his site is nothing to do with me or the association. I am the secretary of the residents park association of which he is not a member because they get their water rates paid by the owners of the park for doing some gardening work. Do i have redress to this abuse.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did you report this to the Police please?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you