How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10983
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

December 8th 2014 started legal proceedings for Family trust

This answer was rated:

December 8th 2014 started legal proceedings for Family trust & right to reside for 73 V Vauxhall Rd with Directlaw4u . They have our deeds for Lands Regitry since 6th of Feb 2015 . Nothing received back & cannot make contact . I believe i have been scammed . What action would you advise for next step ? Sue Plumb

1. Dear Sue, I would advise you to get yourself a new firm of solicitors. Then get this new firm of solicitors to formally write to Directlaw4u and request the client file and all matters relating to your trust and right to reside. Then get the new firm of solicitors to do the work for you.

2. Additionally, you should make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman about the service provided by Directlaw4u so that they will be disciplined for their bad service to you and for scamming you.

3. Be aware that Directlaw4u cannot refuse to hand over the client file and papers to a new solicitor. This new solicitor can then do the work and achieve what you set out to do.

4. Please Accept and rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your question.

Buachaill and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you