How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6753
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I have got a dispute with a bank. They have wrongfully and

This answer was rated:

hello, i have got a dispute with a bank. They have wrongfully and abusive blocked my account and lost some money because of it, and the way the fraud department dealt with was ridiculous, who can i speak with to explain my situation and trying to get some help or advice if i can chase it or let it go, although would be frustrated for me to let go because i'm convinced i am right
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wiil i be charged per question or per conversation? thank you

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Its cost per question, not per conversation

Jamie-Law and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you